Thermal Roof Coating Insulation Services in North Dallas
Roof coating is a roofing casing made of either bituminous (coal-tar or asphalt) or completely adhered monolithic fluid. The roof coating is basically an outermost layer of the whole roofing system. It is the mostly exposed layer of shield for a roof, and receives the strongest thrashing from the UV rays, sun, hail, rain, snow, debris and wind.
Roof coatings work in numerous ways:
- Roof coating reflect the weather and sun, thereby reducing cooling expenses and the need for wide cooling systems.
- Roof coating’s elasticity allows it to elongate and shrink this property is known as elastomeric roof coating.
- A roof coating is an extra waterproofing method and at the same time allows trapped moisture to transpire.
- Roof coatings can be applied in a variety of colors to suit all roofing designs and styles.
- Some roof coatings are also designed or intended to avert the growth of algae and moss, and are eco-friendly.
- Further roof coatings have capability to prevent corrosion, and are fireproof.
Waterview Construction Company provides comprehensive roof coating and roof coating mending services. Our roofing contractors work with the superior roof coatings available, and try to integrate all these advantageous features so that your roof will withstand the most harsh and complex weather conditions, and in turn, have an enhanced life expectancy.
Types of Roof Coatings:
Roof coating is available in a wide range of colors and materials, each suitable for different style of roofing. Some types of roof coatings include Metal-Koat, Thermo-Flex, Mastic Primer, Weather seal SA and Natural Sealant. At the same time as some are acrylic resin roof coatings, others are elastomeric based. The glueyness to your roof depends on the material your roof is made of. E.g. bituminous roof coatings are more adhesive to wood, whereas metal roof coatings can either be elastomeric or bituminous roof coatings. Depending on the type of weather you live in and the needs of your roof and building (residential /commercial), a Waterview Construction Company representative would be more than happy to go over with you in further details about roof coating is best suitable for your roof.